I was tagged to do the 20 Questions Book Tag by the amazing Avery @ Red Rocket Panda! (Thank you, love!) 💘
1. How many books is too many books in a book series?
At this point in my life, I want to say three, just because I hate waiting! But I suppose I will say anything over seven might be too much. Yet, I say this while reading so many 10+ PNR book series, so who am I to say?
2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
They are the bane of my existence! Haha, no, I don’t mind them…. As long as I can immediately buy or borrow the next book in the series!
3. Hardback or paperback?
I feel like this is an unpopular answer, but Hardback, always.
4. Favorite book?
The hardest book question of all! I feel basic if I say Harry Potter, and I feel annoying if I say The Wise Man’s Fear, and I feel too on brand if I say Traitor’s Blade, so I’ll just try to be sneaky so I can name three instead of one.
5. Least favorite book?
The entire Dirty Angels series by Karina Halle.
6. Love triangles, yes or no?
YES! Always and forever, Yes!
7. The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?
Moonlight Sins (de Vincent, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I made it only seven days into 2018 before I had to DNF a book, and I only made it to 8% into this book before tapping out.
8. A book you’re currently reading?
I am totally prewriting this! So, let’s be safe and just go with a new and upcoming Fantasy that I have an ARC of! (Haha, please don’t hate me!)
9. Last book you recommended to someone?
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor, because I recommend that book at least once a week to someone, to family members, to friends, to strangers inside bookstores!
10. Oldest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
Well, Google tells me that The Iliad and Odyssey were not written down until c.800-700 BC, but they probably still take the cake!
11. Newest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
I believe the newest book I’ve read is Dread Nation by Justina Ireland, which comes out April 3rd, 2018!
12. Favorite author?
This is a really hard one too, but it’s a toss up between Holly Black, Leigh Bardugo, and Laini Taylor.
13. Buying books or borrowing books?
I always buy! But if I had reader friends that lived close, I would totally borrow, too!
14. A book you dislike that everyone else seem to love?
Night Film by Marisha Pessl
15. Bookmarks or dog-ears?
Bookmarks! (I legit use my free Books of Wonder bookmarks 99% of the time!)
16. A book you can always reread?
Harry Potter! Any, but if I had to pick, I’d pick The Goblet of Fire.
17. Can you read while hearing music?
Sometimes, but I never do because I honestly have a Twitch stream going in the background of my home 24/7!
18. One POV or multiple POV’s? (POV’s = Point of views)
I honestly don’t think I have a preference, but I’m so used to multiple POVs, so I’ll go with that!
19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
I’d say that I normally read a book over multiple days, but sometimes I do read a book in one sitting, especially if it is a New Adult Romance!
20. A book you’ve read because of the cover?
The Raven Boys, and God blessed me with that choice.
(And to whoever else is interested in this tag – consider yourself tagged!)