1) Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog. (Thank you, I love you, Taylor!)
2) Answer the questions asked on this post — don’t stress it’s quick!
3) Nominate and notify some peeps. 5 preferred.
➽1) WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 3 BOOK PET PEEVES?
- Pointless and unbelievable miscommunication.
- When writers give AIs and robots genders
- Once a character is killed, they should stay dead. Ghost forms are okay.
➽2) NAME A PERFECT READING SPOT.
Winter night, fireplace blazing, pouring rain outside, cup of coffee steaming, and me, cuddled up with a blanket.
➽3) GIVE 3 READING CONFESSIONS.
- Sometimes (as long as it’s not a REALLY anticipated read) I will read the last page or paragraph of a book. I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHY! And I know this really bothers a lot of people, but I sometimes do it.
- I’ve totally read graphic novels at bookstores, taken notes, and went home and reviewed them.
- I don’t mind it when characters “let out a breath they didn’t know they were holding!”
➽4) WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED DURING A BOOK?
I’m a crying at, like, everything, so probably last night. For real.
➽5) NUMBER OF BOOKS ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE?
➽6) FAVORITE READING SNACK?
Does tea and coffee count? For sure tea and coffee!
➽7) WHAT ARE 3 BOOKS YOU’D RECOMMEND TO ANYONE?
- Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer #1) by Laini Taylor
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Fifth Season (The Broken Earth #1) by N.K. Jemisin
➽8) PROVIDE A PICTURE OF YOUR BOOKSHELF.
I’m so sorry, friends. I have books… everywhere! And five overflowing bookshelves! I promise, once I have my library, you’ll get an entire blog post!
➽9) HOW MUCH DO BOOKS MEAN TO YOU IN 3 WORDS?
Whole. Fucking. Lot.