Hey friends! I am finally home from Hawaii! And I am finally getting back into my normal routine! I promise, I will have lots of content for you in June! And I’ve missed you all so much! But today I am here to tell you about a really exciting readathon next month that my friend Amy created and asked me to cohost with her and some friends!
June 21 – June 27
Amy @ A Court of Crowns and Quills
1. A Beachy Read: this can be either a book set at the beach or just a book think would be perfect to read on the beach or poolside.
2. Sunrise colors on the cover: pink, orange, yellow, purple, blue…really, there are so many directions to go for this.
3. Book with a roadtrip, traveling, or vacation
4. Book set in the summer
5. Food on the cover (Or drink! Make it your own!)
6. Drink your favorite summertime drink while reading!
You can totally double up on challenges, or pick whichever ones look most appealing to you! This is a really laid back readathon, and we would just be honored if you joined us! Also, make sure you follow the instagram and twitter and use #summerathon so we can see and boost your photos, TBRs, and wrap ups!
Also, Please also remember that June is Pride Month, so we are really encouraging you all to make your TBRs as queer as possible! Also, there are some really amazing LGBTQIAP+ readalongs and readathons going on in the month of June, too! And you should check some of them out: Eloise, Kathy, & Boston! And there is also Smutathon happening, which I also plan to make my TBR hella queer! 🌈
I’m so excited for all the things happening in June, and hopefully you’ll join us for our readathon! Again, I’m sorry I haven’t been too active in May, but hopefully I’ll be here with consistent content from June on! I love you all, and I hope life is treating you so very kindly! Happy reading!
Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Twitch | Wishlist | Youtube